Hi Jim,

Well, basically in order to play your games on a Mac a person has to
either duel boot the machine by installing a copy of Windows via Boot
Camp, or they have to invest in something like VMWare Fusion or
Workstation and run Windows side by side with Mac OS X. It is
certainly more work to do so, but it is worth it for those who like to
use Mac OS as their primary OS.