Hi Shaun,

I'm not familiar with those games specifically but as for AGT based
games there is a Windows interpreter called Agility or something like
that which is quite accessible. So I'm doubtful that any of those
games would need to be converted into an actual Windows executable
since there isn't any pressing need to do so.

As to copyrights each game I'd consider would have to be evaluated for
copyright status individually of course. In some cases the author has
abandoned the games and therefore if they are released as abandonware
the copyright issue isn't a problem. If the game isn't released as
abandonware, still is under copyright, then an attempt to contact the
author or publisher would be in order to request copyright status.
However, in a lot of cases it wouldn't come to that.

For example, Josh suggested rewriting Pinochle. Well, that is a
standard card game with no implicit copyrights attached. I could write
my own Pinochle game without stepping on anyone's toes just because
its a common card game and I probably wouldn't be copying the Dos game
exactly. I'd be making it in my own way and with variations that would
make it uniquely different from the original. Thus copyright wouldn't
be a major concern.

As for Dosbox accessibility I think you greatly underestimate what it
would take to make it accessible. In short, to make Dosbox accessible
I'd throw away the original emulator and rewrite it from scratch with
accessibility in mind. I'm not willing to do that and think it would
be further ahead to simply rewrite a few games and applications that a
person likes, make them run on modern platforms, without emulation
thus resolving the problem once and for all. All this hanky panky with
Dosbox is an unnecessary dependency that can and should be thrown
away.