Michael,

You are right. Some audio games do use Flash. So to that extent I'll
allow it. That said, I consider the topic borderline, a gray area,
because the issues here involved aren't specific to games.

As to your question a developer doesn't have to be sighted in order to
develop an application or game in Flash. Like all other programming
languages Flash is just plain text that can be written in any text
editor like Notepad. So developing a program in Flash is 100%
accessible with Jaws or any other screen reader. It is when, and only
when, it is compiled into an executable that a screen reader will
experience accessibility issues. The point being that the developer's
experience and the end user's experience with accessibility is quite
different.

Plus I might add if a blind developer is developing the software
himself/herself there are things they can do to insure that their
software will be more accessible than someone else's using the exact
same tools and languages because they will intentionally be attempting
to make it accessible. If another developer uses the same tools and
languages with no concerns about accessibility chances are it won't
be. It all really comes down to the developer going out of his/her way
to insure maximum accessibility or not.

In the case of Audio Game Maker correct me if I'm wrong but all the
developers were sighted anyway. So there shouldn't be any confusion on
how or why they could develop using Flash technology. However, even if
they weren't all sighted the fact of the matter is they would not have
required sight to program in Flash.

To be honest I think a lot of your questions stems from a lack of
understanding on how software is developed and how it works. I think
it would do you good to study software development and design to get a
better handle on it as I feel like I'm trying to explain Calculus to a
5-year-old who is just learning how to count. Most of your questions
are based on a complete lack of understanding of the fundamentals how
all these technologies work so you don't have the prerequisite
knowledge for someone to explain the problem to you without explaining
on how it all works first. Make sense?

Cheers!