Hi Dark,

I take your point. I like and use Facebook myself, but I just feel as
though creating an Audyssey or a generic audio games group on Facebook
is in a sense replicating what is already in existence while
decentralizing the audio games community even further than it is.

To give you an example how about news of existing games. We already
know that sometimes people post news about new games to the
Audiogames.net forum that does not make it over here to Audyssey or
shows up only when someone remembers to mention it. Same thing happens
in reverse. Sometimes people mention a new game on Audyssey that
doesn't immediately get mentioned over on Audiogames.net. Adding a new
Facebook group to the mix will only continue to add that kind of
confusion and allow that lack of shared information to continue
because there is no central hub for news to get posted and received by
all the different groups, forums, and mailing lists.

I'm not against a Facebook group because I think it is a bad idea. I
think people should do what they feel most comfortable with, but am
concerned that it will cause a loss of news and information to anyone
and everyone not connected to that group. Especially, if a developer
prefers to post there and not to Audyssey or to Audiogames.net.

Cheers!