Hi Dark,

Agreed. As I mentioned in a previous post it is hard enough to get
people to stick to a topic as it is because most people are rather lax
when it comes to subject lines. Since I'm not a control freak I try
not to interfere accept when the situation needs more heavy handed
moderation. I think rather than making this a rule to phrase it as a
suggestion so that people can do it as a courtesy rather than making
it a requirement. Especially, since some subjects are long enough as
it is and adding platform information etc will undoubtedly make it
longer.

Cheers!