Jody,

An excellent point. In many of the cases where murder or suicide is
involved in someone playing a game or appears that way probably has
more to do with some mental illness and other issues that have nothing
to do with the game. It is just in our society today where the media
has to find something sensational to report or make something sound
more sensational than it really is they try and draw conclusions about
the murder or suicide that may have no basis in reality.

Cheers!