Why would you say your appologies don't go out to them when this is a sad time in their lives?

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

On 8/7/2015 3:13 PM, Charles Rivard wrote:
My apologies don't go out to them, but my prayers and support do. He was a huge contributor to the blind computer gaming community, and his hobby and generosity game us, and will continue to give us, many hours of fun.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh K" <joshknnd1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2015 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] jim kitchen passes away

yes my appologies go out to Jim's family friends and everyone who enjoyed and grew up with his games. We will miss you Jim!

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

On 8/7/2015 2:45 PM, christopher hallsworth wrote:
May I pass on my sincere apologies for the passing of Mr Kitchen. My thoughts go out to his family and friends. I enjoyed his games when I played them in the past. May he rest in peace.