Hi Damien,

I see where you are going with this, but unfortunately the terms of
the license agreement really prohibits free redistribution of the key
generator for the BSC titles. While I'd like to agree with you on a
personal level as a gamer, but as a list administrator I can't legally
allow people to redistribute that key generator given its legal
status. So My suggestion is to simply ignore all of the paid BSC
titles given their legally in limbo.

There are however some BSC titles I think can be freely redistributed
like the original Deekout and Bobby's Revenge since they were free to
begin with.

Cheers!