Hi Ron,

Thanks for the support. Yeah, I definitely do not envy you your health
concerns as they sound even worse than mine in retrospect.

Tuesday morning I will be going into the hospital to have a massive
brain tumor removed. It is currently the size of a small lemon and has
to be either removed or reduced in size as soon as humanly possible so
it is not going to be some minor procedure. All the same once it is
gone it should hopefully be the beginning of my recovery process, and
I won't have severe headaches like I have been having for the last few
months.