Hi Ishan,

All subject to opinion of course, but what exactly do you have in mind
for this rain game?

 I haven't heard a lot of details on what exactly what you want in
terms of a game. I have only the vaguest idea what you are talking
about here. I have no idea how it would work, how the game would be
played, how one would score, what one would have to do, and about all
I gather is you make rain. So weather or not it would be fun is wide
open to interpretation at this point.