May go that route but what limitations will I need to be aware of with
 a $20 or $45 plan. I pay that now and it's not a smartphone. Also, is
it worth buying an iPhone 4s now that we are now at iPhone 6 and IOS 9
or something? again how will I be blocked out of stuff, and if not a
4S what's the next best option? Apoligies fornot changing the subject
line accordingly but I already typed my message and didn't want to
risk having to retype it.

Danielle

Email: singingmywa...@gmail.com