Hi,
I've decided to try my luck with the Punch-out remake for Nintendo Wii using the Dolphin Emulator.

I have successfully paired the Wii Remote and loaded the Punchout ISO.

After hearing a chime I can press the start button which seems to toggle between two screens accompanied by a corresponding chime, but I can't seem to get the game going. I seem to remember you could actually navigate the menus with the D-pad. Is that tru, or do I have to point and wave. Also, with the sensor bar improve the quality of the game when using the nunchuk + balance board mode of play? In that case, I'd better get myself one of those wireless sensor bars to top it all off with.

Thanks,
Tobias