To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 1:47 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Hadean Lands: Interactive Alchemical Fiction

Thanks to the link in the Get Lamp page,
I found,
Hadean Lands: Interactive Alchemical Fiction by Zarfhome Software Consulting and Andrew Plotkin, on the App Store. Marooned in an alien, airless wasteland, your starship fractured, your crewmates missing.
Can an apprentice alchemist learn how to survive?
Hadean Lands is interactive fiction, a classic text adventure. No graphics! No menus! No point-and-click!
You type your commands, and read what happens next.
This is the most complex puzzle structure I've ever designed. It's the culmination of four years of work. I launched Hadean Lands as a Kickstarter project in 2010; it was a runaway success. Now it's ready for you to play.
- Fluid interface designed for comfortable typing and reading.
- Full-length puzzle adventure with interlocking alchemical challenges.
- Pop-up palette of commonly used commands.
- Built-in game map tap to go directly to any explored room.
- Journal tab records all the recipes and rituals that you've discovered.
- Full support for VoiceOver (speech output) and dictation (speech input) on devices that offer these features.
iPhone version:
$4.99

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hadean-lands-interactive-alchemical/id918958300?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

-----