Hi,

I just found an add-on for NVDA that's supposed to automatically speak text in WinFrotz. Unfortunately, it's not working for me. The only way I can read anything is either by using SAPI 5 speech, or the Screen Review mode. Has anyone had any experience with this add-on? I got it from a site called "Jeff's NVDA Add-On Repository" at http://jeff.tdrealms.com/NVDA.htm

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director