hey do any of you play survive the wild? I am on there or I was. haven't played in 9 to 12 months and i see a lot has changed. anyway i'm planning on getting a windows10 RCA cambio tablet just for mainly gaming on the go and would like to play survive the wild on there and wish it had an offline mode with AI players kind of like mobs in minecraft (see the minecraft wiki.) So do any of you know if there are any plans to add an offline mode to survive the wild? so i could play without internet if needed because the game is so adicting! would be cool to have AI players like the various mobs in minecraft ... a game my sighted son plays ... AI players such as villagers and the AI's could go around helping you by giving you stuff or crafting random items, you could fight them and take stuff, or they could be hostile AI's that would be fun.

Josh

--
sent from Mozilla Thunderbird email client