If you go to outofsightgames.com and look through the audio demos or look
at the channel of out of sight games on Youtube, there are demos for
equipment, radar, and a full quest demo. I believe they're working on more
to post. I'd go ahead and contribute. This game's going to be huge and the
extras for Kickstarter backers are pretty nice. Discussion over how such a
game could be made has gone on as long as Audyssey Magazine and the blind
gaming community has existed. Now, it's actually being created. What a
grand start to 2017.  The devs seem very responsive to questions and a bit
stunned by the intense interest their project has received. Even better,
they experienced the kind of games we all wanted to play but couldn't due
to blindnesss before they lost their sight. This is going to be
stupifyingly good gaming for us.
On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 8:24 PM Justin Jones <atreides...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That looks pretty damn impressive, actually. I watched the demo on
>
> YouTube, but I still am not sure how it controls. That is what is
>
> making me hesitate to contribute to the game.
>

> On 1/13/17, Phil Vlasak <phi...@bex.net> wrote:
>
> > A Hero's Call, from Out of Sight Games.
>
> > An Accessible Fantasy Role Playing Game.
>
> > Under development, the premier title from Out of Sight Games,
>
> > you are a traveler thrust into a world of possibilities
>
> > when you find the city of Farhaven under attack by a mysterious enemy.
>
> > Along with a small band of allies, you must explore the surrounding
> lands,
>
> > discover the identity of your enigmatic foe, and save Farhaven from
> certain
>

> > conquest.
>
> > Do you have what it takes to answer a hero?s call?
>
> > Discover an expansive world, Venture forth from the town of Farhaven to
>
> > explore mysterious forests, goblin-infested tunnels, haunted catacombs,
> and
>

> > much
>
> > more.
>
> > With 17 unique maps, you'll always have new lands to explore.
>
> > Follow a turn-by-turn beacon system to locations you've already
> discovered,
>
> > or venture out on your own, you never know what you might find!
>
> > Build your characters, Choose from one of six different classes, each
> with
>
> > unique skills, and tailor your attributes for your specific style of
> play.
>
> > Will you use melee or ranged weapons?
>
> > Will you strike down your opponents with the power of the elements? Or
> will
>

> > you attack from the shadows?
>
> > Will you heal and defend with holy magic?
>
> > Or strike terror with the powers of necromancy?
>
> > Expand your party with four unique allies.
>
> > Engage with a dynamic world, Meet over 40 NonPlayer characters, with
> dynamic
>

> > behaviors and dialogues affected by your choices and actions.
>
> > Some will fight alongside you, while others may have secrets to reveal.
>
> > Test your might as you explore and encounter over 70 different enemies,
>
> > from bandits and wolves to giant spiders, golems, and dragons,
>
> > you will never be lacking for foes to vanquish.
>
> > Turn-based combat provides comfort for players of all skill levels,
>
> > while positional audio puts you in the center of visceral, action-packed
>
> > battles.
>
> > http://outofsightgames.com/a-heros-call/
>
> > A Hero's Call KickStarter project.
>
> > This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Friday,
> February
>

> > 3 2017.
>

> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1112411595/a-heros-call-an-accessible-fantasy-rpg?ref=discovery
>

> > ---

> > gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.

> > http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.

> list,

> --

> [...]
Michael Feir
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Check out my blog at:
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.ca

Currently writing Personal Power: The iOS Edition
Regular presenter on Kelly And Company
Learn about iOS, audio dramas, podcasts and accessible games
Thursdays at 4:15 PM Eastern
Www.ami.ca/kellyco

Creator of Journeys of the Mind lectures
2015
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2015/01/journeys-of-mind-play-is-where.html?m=0

Volunteer at New Horizons Peel Multicultural Centre
www.peelmc.ca
2014

Disability advocate
Meadowvale Community Christian Reformed Church
www.meadowvalecrc.ca
2013--2014

Volunteer at The Dam
http://www.thedam.org
2011-2013
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004