well I knew that not everything's easy, I was just pointingg out that
that I never really thought about creating stuff that way, what I did
to start with just to play around with is to go into goldwave, create
a new file, go to tools|expression evaluator. Type in syn(3200*t) in
that format, you'll get a tone. However you can do ootles of stuff
with it, I managed to create very interesting and creepy results, with
pitch control, and I turned it into some wacky drum beat, which I
deleted, darn! It needed a lot of work though, so I fired up Audition
and generated white noise. Then I mixed both the sounds together with
goldwave's mix command, and used a dopler from audition. Came out
freaky. I deleted it though to save myself from doing very nasty stuff
with that file. My point is that nothing's easy, just like you said
tom. Now I gonna play with audition right now. Just to play around
with.

Andy, the best audio gamer!
Aim: blindguitardude
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]