Is this a free game?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Cara Quinn
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 4:20 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Jedi Quake 4 update 1 now available!!!

                                   Hi All, -been a while since I've posted
and I wanted to let y'all know that at long last, update 1 for Jedi Quake
is here!!!

   For those who might be unfamiliar with this, Jedi Quake is a series of
mods or modifications to the game Audio Quake, which, itself, is a mod for
the extremely popular FPS Quake.

   You can download the installation for the game itself, as well as the
latest JQ release / update at:

http://tbrn.net/modgirl

   The game installations are in the AQ folder, and the JQ releases are in
the root...

For those familiar with the mod, this update contains several bug fixes as
well as many new features, so I've posted it as a self-contained
release.  It's a standard QMOD file for Quake and can also be converted
into a zip file if you'd rather install or work with it that way...

   If you find you have any trouble downloading it, (as Windows sometimes
wants to treat it as a zip file) you can set your browser to download all
File Types in the save as dialogue, and it should save properly, as a QMOD
file.

Then, as long as you already have Audio Quake installed, you can simply
press enter on the JediQuake QMOD file and it will automatically install
into your installation of Audio Quake...

   As always, please feel free to contact me on or off list with any
questions, concerns, or feedback.

Enjoy! and have a most wonderful weekend!!!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)

---
   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn

5:42 PM