terra, dont know if this makes a difference; bu hey, it's worth a try.
First make sure you delete the setup file. Then go to draconis's site,
and when it prompts you to oppen or save, or whatever those radio
buttons are called, choose open, run, or whatever it's called; it
should be similar to either run, or open. Dont know if it helps; but,
then again it might. You could always click ignore, and see if you get
another error about a different file? If it resumes then that file is
curruptedd, if more errors come up then the setup is curupped. I might
be talking nonsense; but, hey anything's worth a try.

On 7/21/07, Terra Syslo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am trying to install Change Reaction on a computer with Windows XP service
> pack 2, 1.4 gb of ram. I get the following error
> c:\program files\draconis entertainment\change reaction\sounds\message.wav
> an error occurred while trying to copy a file. The source file is corrupted.
> Click retry to try again, ignore to skip this file, not recommended, or
> abort to cancel installation.
>
> I downloaded the copy a few times from their web site with the same results
> each time, and no answers from tech support.
>
> http://www.mypowermall.com/mall/3736
> email and MSN:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> skype: tlsyslo

Andy, the best audio gamer!