From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Scott Shade
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 2:27 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] fs2002 with fsnavigator and jfw slightly long

Okay,  I've managed to get these files from wagner as my attempts to get the

sim by other means was unsuccessful and I wanted to be sure I indeed got the

right version.  To answer some initial questions.  Yes, there is a manual
for fsnavigator.  Its an adobe file that is part of the main installation.
In reference to the other message sent to the list about the necessary
components, I've gotten the fsnavigator, pm sounds pluggin, the FSUIPC
pluggin and fs2002 to work reasonably well with jfw 8.0.  That having been
said.  I'll forewarn you now that if that window that holds fsnavigator gets

positioned out of place by anything, it gets really hard to make the pluggin

work as it should.  The screen simply shows up with jfw reading blank,
blank, blank.  I can tell you that I purchased the pluggin and it was
supposed to cost about $45.00 U.S. currency.  Once the pluggin is registered

I've found the unlocked features to be quite worth it.  I will recommend
however, that if your going to try to use this thing, that you be really
good at keyboard reassignments as keyboard use to attempt to fly the
aircraft can and certainly will interfere with jfw operation.  I'll also
forewarn you that I've had to read a good majority of the beginners guide to

flying handbook, whitch is about 183 pages in adobe format.  And a 75 page
air traffic control guide.  You will not, get this up and running within
five minutes and be able to play it as a game.  If your going to enjoy this,

you need to approach it as an aviation enthusiast.  I also recommend the use

of a joystick for easier control over the aircraft.  I don't have one and
I'm really wishing I had one now.  I've done a few autopilot runs with
bigger aircraft with reasonable success.  If there is a definite interest,
I'll try to do a podcast and post it to blind cool tech or something.  Take
care all,
Scott

[EMAIL PROTECTED]