Um. Ok, then. Should I put azteks setup on sendspace?

Lol call me weird but I back up everything. Now only if I backed up the php on
the site then you wouldn't have to restore anything. Don't think that'd be
possible but.

Anyway if its ok i'll put it all back up, the azteks setup I mean, through
sentspace.