Hi,

I used to play nascar99 for the nintendo 64. Though it was hardly what I
could call accessible. Its worth checking out with an emulator,
though...though I'm not sure that's legal, as nascar is stil being made. But
I doubt nintendo would care- but anyway, the n64 can be gotten for around 35
bucks. That's pretty good price, and the console itself has some very
accessible games. Just while I'm on the subject:

Multi Championship racing
GT 64: championship addition
rush 2: extreme racing
sanfransisco rush
sanfransisco rush 2049
super smash brothers
mortal kombat 4
mortal kombat triligy
uh, what else? oh yeah, 1080 snowboarding
wave race 64, somewhat
cruis'n USA, somewhat
Cruis'n exotica, somewhat
Cruis'n World, somewhat again
uh hmmm, hmmm! I think I'm missing some. But its like 11 here. Gimmie a
break, heh. Oh yeah, a few others:
excitebike 64 on stunt mode is the bomb!
so is rush 2, but I think I said that already
I really do think I'm missing some, pokemon stadium and pokemon stadium 2,
just to name a few more- but give me about 10 minutes and I could give you a
full list that I know of. Ridge racer 64. I love the music, and I could
drift the first corner in novis, woooo...but that's about it. after that
things start getting a bit hard and I gave up. BUt the music is a good
reason to get it, for a cartridge based system, this thing pumped out the
tunes like a saturn or playstation!

Oh man. while I'm at it, hydro thunder rocked too. I could do the first
track using the midway boat. I finished first all the time. Btw keep in mind
I don't own a game shark and have never used one, as tempted as I was...heh.
Snowboard kids isn't half bad just to here tommy's "oooooomph!". Nothing
like abusing some snow, or should I say, me abusing some kids. I know that
doesn't sound right, but some of those kids really do not sound like kids.
Linda sounds more like a 20 year old woman, while Tommy sounds like a real
11 year old kid who doesn't belong on a snowboard. Nancy sounds like she
could be 15 and Lash sounds like he could be, oh, perhaps 18. BUt all in all
that games not too accessible, which was a let down for me, but 1080
snowboarding was real cool on stunt mode, on the half pipe track. I really
enjoyed doing a billion tricks...I have to pick up that game. Oh yeah!
Killer instinct gold! I bet nobody can beat me! I beat difficult 3 times
last year, then sould the game (stupid me! smacks self on forehead)! It was
such a great game- and accessible too! Belive it or not that game was the
most enjoyable I've played in a while, that's saying something considering
the fact there have been enjoyable games a plenty here.

Well, hope that rant helped someone besides my fingers...

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]