About four dollars for 30 days, but the main advantages to subscribing to
the game at the moment are interface customization and being able to do
certain things in the game faster, ---- Eg, having five building projects
going on at once instead of one. As far as I can tell there's no subscriber
only areas or quests as yet.

so this is one where you really can get the same game for free, ---- you'll
just be waiting for longer for certain things in the game to happen.

don't get hung up on subscription, it's a nice game whether free or not.

Btw, if anyone wants to look me up or message me in game, I'm playing a
Magus called Kestha.

i don't really have the resources to help anyone out yet though accept with
advice, sinse I only started on this one last night, ---- but if you have
questions try the in game forum, people there are very helpful.

Beware the Golem!