well I hope usagames hosts it.
If not and if you are interested in colaberating, I think we could have a cd
with the stuff on it or something, I guess this guide will be a paying one so
you  could have the latest things from the various sites on cd and or dvd when
the guide was written.
I'd be happy to contribute things if you need em.