Hi Dark,
Generally speaking I believe Speech recognition can do from 150 to 200
words a minute which is slower than natural speech, but works fairly
well on modern day computers. The problem isn't really the speed of the
speech but the training involved in using SR technology. If you want
accurateSR you need to train it before you can use it.