Hi Tyler,
Yes, I have Dark Destroyer, and it is among the games that will be
posted to my free games section I am working on for the new USA Games
web site. If you can hold on a little while I hope to launch the web
site sometime next week with the links to Dark Destroyer, Duck Blaster,
and games of that type.