Yeah, I think that's the thing I need, a simulater. Usually I've been
getting away with just being an engineer on people's ship, however I
really wanna learn to weapon as I feel like I'm being a woos for doing
only one position each mission. I really wish that more mission types
were implemented that payed more than combat, for example. Doing
combat al the time is boring, though it's the most rewarding.

Orin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: orin1112

Do you like mudding? To discuss related  topics, go here.
http://www.tbmic.jiglu.com

Do you like audio books? Would you like to hear them with enritching
sound, music and acting? Stop reading books from the NLS, and go to
http://www.graphicaudio.net
, you'll be glad you did. I don't work there, but I love them so much
I have to advertise them in every email I send.