Hi all,

Has anyone tried this game out? It's at: http://www.magicduel.com, and
even though it says it's got artwork and graphics and things, it does
have a pretty big storyline, and I just wonder if these graphics have
alt tags. You guys can try and login to the guest account if you can
get things working. I know they need to fix the fact that us blind
users don't have accessible captchas. Or rather, captcha since there's
only one, but that's beside the point. See if anyone can get, with or
without sighted assistance, the supposed scroll you're supposed to
click on on some sort of table to get the game started. I atempted
contacting them at [EMAIL PROTECTED] since I thought this was the
main address, but guess not. This game has more game reviews than I've
seen in a while, and it has some pretty nifty music when the website
loads. Take a look around and see if any of you can contact the
developers. From what I gather, this game isn't number crunching.

Orin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: orin1112

Do you like mudding? To discuss related  topics, go here.
http://www.tbmic.jiglu.com

Do you like audio books? Would you like to hear them with enritching
sound, music and acting? Stop reading books from the NLS, and go to
http://www.graphicaudio.net
, you'll be glad you did. I don't work there, but I love them so much
I have to advertise them in every email I send.