Hi. I have a friend who does not like mailing lists so asked me to
post this for him. I hope this is ok moderators, but this dude pretty
much seems desperate. The question he gave me:
Does anyone have the means to help someone with Pokemon Pearl/Diamond
or Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green? If so email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sorry to be posting like this guys, but he said he was on a  list for
an hour, and got tons of email, so hates mailing lists.

If anyone has the means to help Jordan out, please do email him.

Thanks.

Andy