Yep. Like me, for instance? I understand that you have a right to play who you
are Pat, we've all got, erm.
Had, in my case, rights to play whoever. Anyway, my point is, I was stranded so
much that I had
enough, so I said, screw this game, and over chatter said the game sucked
thereby getting myself banned.
Of course, now I don't have access to the toastsoft site, but who need that.