Where can this game be obtained?

Thanks.

~Ann

Milos Przic wrote:
   Hello all!
   I got the Mortal Combat 4, and I have a few questions for you who know, and
I am sure there are a lot of those:
   I have the text file with moves of the characters and asigned keys, but I don't understand the
key combinations quite well. For instance, there is written "lp - low punch", so does it
mean pressing l and p togeather or pressing them separately, or what means when it is written
"b-b"?
   And, if someone can, please, tell me how to set the game. I worked out that
the letters s, a, q and w are for selecting the options, but I am still not
sure about that.
   I hope that you will answer my questions, whishing you all happy gaming,
whatever you played! :)
   Thank you in advance, and best regards!
         Milos Przic
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]