To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 1:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To the developers of Montezuma's Revenge

Hi Tyler,
What programming languages are you sskilled in. Raceway was originally written in VB 6 by James North, but I have been slowly porting it over to C# .NET 2008. Although, my actual version is going to be quite a bit different than his design. Although, programming isn't really were I need the help at this point. What I really need is good sound effects, music, and other things that will make it sound good. I can have a great engine, that runs great, but if the sounds are crap the game isn't up to my personal specs.

Tyler Littlefield wrote:
Tom,
I'd be willing to help out, if your using a language I know, for non-proffit. I'd be willing to do it both for the experience, and the possibility of using you as a reference later on when I apply for a job in the field.

Thanks,