I've played legend a few times.  Have had a bad time leveling unless I'm in
a group I've noticed.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kirstan Mooney
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Favorite computer game?

Oh no..I am *soooo* sorry if you have been on and I haven't.  Trouble is, I
don't live in America, so our time zones *may* be getting mixed up.  How
bout you let me know what the name of your character is in there and I can
send you a tell, with whichever alt I am playing and give you a hand and
show you around?
Would really enjoy meeting you.
Kirstan AKA Krista.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]