Hi May,
Thanks for this information. I wasn't aware Freedom Scientific made a special installation for the older Sapi 5.x voices for 2000/XP/Vista. That is good to know. I've recently updated to Openbook 8.0, and I'll see if the Realspeak disk has the Sapi 5.x voices on it. It should if Openbook 8 is shipping with the same version of the voices as the newest versions of JFW.

May and Wynter wrote:
If you have the later versions of jaws that come with the real speak voices, then Mike Mary and Sam are in there and they work fine with Vista. Along with other voices.

Or if you know someone that has the realspeak voices cd just install them and you'll have them as well if they let you borrow it.

MAY & WYNTER ACTRESS & VOICE TALENT:
Agent: SilverScreen Edmonton
Agents Phone: 780-669-2033
http://www.silverscreeninc.com/talent_detail.php?id=5158