Hi,
Sorry, I don't think I made it clear in my previous post , (getting a bit dsoft in the head in my old age), I try to be generous with folks that have multiple computers, as I do myself, and it just isn't feasible to buy a separate license for each, or really fair for that matter in my opinion, so I allow an extra license for those with another computer, but you will need to email me directly after purchase to receive it. Also, I hope to have a new tournament started in the next couple of weeks for all those that might be interested.
 Happy racing,
 Che
[EMAIL PROTECTED]