Hi Shaun,
I haven't tried it yet, but it doesn't quite look right. Tell you what if you really want this board I can work on it and make it up like the original including all of the money, tokens, and stuff.

shaun everiss wrote:
Hi.
will the following modifications actually work or am I wasting my time, I am
listening to streams and was bored enough to make this thing.
nonopolycustombeatles2 file.
This actually may work if extra custom  files are allowed
GO
JAIL
FREE PARKING
Taxman
Ticket To Ride
RAILROAD
UTILITY
BANK
Beatlemania
The Fab Four

now the actual issue is that there are no tokens to modify yet and the board is
a little to big.
nonopolyboardbeatles2
Abbey Road
Hey Jude
Concert Tickets
Let It Be
Magical Mystery Tour
The Beatles
Yellow Submarine
Shea Stadium
Yesterday. And Today
Revolver
Concert Tickets
Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Beatles VI
Help!
Rubber Soul
Something New
Beatles For Sale
Concert Tickets
Beatles 65
Introducing the Beatles
Candlestick Park
The Beatles' Second Album
A Hard Day's Night
Please, Please Me
Pennsylvania Avenue
Concert Tickets
Abbey Road Studios
Apple Studios
With the Beatles

now I think we are 1 line to big and I have no guide but does this look semi ok
or is it a total falier.