I think its @reroll. If I'm wrong about that, then I am wrong, but I
believe it's @reroll.

If anyone has seen the Miriani ManualNavigation help file, compare it
to Cosmos's file and tell me what the difference is. Absolutely no
difference. Come on, try it. It's pathetic what Cosmos is. However,
keeping it up that long Tristan is definitely an achievement. I have
some suggestions:
1) Getting the system so people can actually log in fixed ASAP.
2) I was on once, and saw there was no ship repairing; if that was
added great, if not why not add it.
3) How about building in starships?
4) Fixing the manual navigation help file so it's your own :-p

That's all I've got to say. This was meant to be constructive, not a
flame; so don't take it in that direction.

Regards,

Andy