where do I get this game?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Allen" <evildi...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Entombed

To target a specific part, hold down the key while pressing enter to attack the target. So you select fight, on that list of enemies, hold down the key,
and press enter to attack. It will be targeted to that location. Be aware
though that targeted attacks have lower accuracy, especially if you're
targeting a fatal part like a head.

The combat rounds don't go in round-robin order, they go by who is the
fastest. This is why your pet wolf tends to attack before you do. It reacts
faster. Some actions take longer than others. If you use the fighter skill
Flurry, it will greatly increase the delay until your next turn leaving you
vulnerable.

Facing off against a fast dire wolf or something, it will have more attacks
than you do -- at least until you boost your speed by leveling or magical
means.

If you happen upon an ogre, you'll probably find that you get many attacks
to his one.

You can have more than one controllable character in your party too. This
will allow you to balance speed and power between characters. Right now,
you're stuck with average human speed.

Jason