I think it would be a great idea for those who wouldn't want all the trafic of the list. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey blog

Hi Raul,
I for one am in favor of it. If you can install it I would personally recommend Wordpress for blogging.

Raul A. Gallegos wrote:
What do you all think if I were to start and Audyssey blog? The blog would be about game announcements, or game score postings, maybe audio reviews, ETC. I would not want it to become a general discussion board as that's what the list is for, but for those of you who might want to brag about a game play, or talk about an upcoming release of yours, or something similar.

I welcome constructive discussion on this.