Thanks for all your thoughts Shaun.
I totally agree with you.
Ok, we’re totally recording it and putting it up on BCT.
That’s a must. If we do it as some sort of live stream, I don’t want
people who weren’t able to make it not being able to gain axcess to
the information.
As far as making it in to several parts, really, all we need to do is
demonstrate the flying aspect of it. We might also go over some
commonly used terms, teach the language of aviation.
Really, that wouldn’t take long.
So I think we’re gonna stick with one part. But a lot of our method of
doing flight sim is self-explanitory, and everyone is totally more
then welcome to send any questions to me or skype me.
I’ll keep the list updated.
Best,

Nick