To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] nentendo wii and intro

Hello,
I was wondering I was able to get the game started but was wondering
for instance
when I am playing tennis,and want to play baseball what do I do
I tried to play baseball and managed to get it kinda going but it just gives me a few throws where I swing the bat and that's it. and as for the party games do you do the same thing as you do for the sports game?
thanks for the help and hope I explained myself
Sal