I think they would notice us if we did something drastic.
the easiest thing sould be to make a game using their chars and names and well
make an accessible game to show them what we could do.
Issue is we would get the wrong attention.
The other option is impossible or almost.
if we made something they wanted, then make it on par with their stuff then
maybe they would be able to be interested.
There are several issues.
time and the number of devs we would need for a big project.
then there is the tech we would need.
good sfx, 3d graphics, directx, xna, multiplayer games with a large world base
and servers ofcause.
we would need more things than even sod has.
we would be able to use the latest tech whatever that was.
The only game that actually comes close is teraformas and really thats it.
usagames stuff does hit it  but not quite yet.
we'd really have to hit it with loads of things.