good idea, except I don't think we have that muscle.
as indeviduals we are not much.
as a group, well I don't know.
I'd really like to do this drastic ting.
However I really don't want the rest here to suffer, the net being cut off,
chriminal records, etc.
Pluss even if we were able to do this, how would we get started.
and how would we be able to keep making a stand.
ok we may win a battle but the war?
Ok if we ganged together and got with all the orgs, groups etc world wide and
got all our resources and did it that way, then maybe.
But then keeping together, etc hmph.
Believe me I'd like to  do something like that.
but we'd have to push and push hard to get through.
and we would lose many.
Right now though, I don't think we are strong enough.
yes as a group we can spam the companies.
over that though I don't think we have the strength.
If the igda is not making much difference and they are quite big, then what
chance do we have.