Hi,
Like I have said before the style of music being used should relate to the game. Yes, if we are talking a game like GTA I could see wrap music in the game. However, I can think of many genres of games such as fantasy RPG games, science fiction games, etc where wrap would be totally inappropriate. Now, on a more personal level weather I have seen a wrap show or not makes no difference about my personal opinion about wrap and hip-hop. I'll freely state I can't get into it, and I simply don't like the music. I've heard enough of it at parties, college get togethers, etc to know I don't very much care for it. For me I like 70's and 80's rock groups like Pat Benatar, Bryan Adams, Guns N' Roses, Heart, Scandal, and various other artists from that era in rock history. I've been told many times by many people that I am an old fart, been told I live in a time warp, and frankly I don't care. In the immortal words of Bob Seigar, "I love that old time rock and roll."