From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of blind Treasures
Sent: 18 August 2009 20:17
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] kitchen's puppy verses my girlfriend

Jim, I also wanted to thank you for all the great games you designed. I
also have a couple of suggestions for a couple of the games I've played
for what it's worth. LOL
IN pupp 1 it would be great if you could have a targeting sound like a
broken beep when coming in range and a solid beep when targeted. In the
battle ship game it would be very nice to be able to play against other
people besides the computer. Thanks for listening and keep up the great
work.

Tony

Join the Treasure Scroll mailing list and discover how EShopping with
Blind Treasures is fun, safe, and affordable! We offer a wide selection
of interesting & unique treasures which change on a daily basis, but are
usually in low quantities, so you must act quickly. Featuring monthly
contests for free prizes too!
We specialize in creating customer satisfaction and our number one goal
is pleasing you! Simply call or email the King with your order, concern,
or
suggestion and he will take care of it for you!  So we invite you to
enter
the castle and give us a try... and begin receiving the royal treatment
you deserve today!! http://www.blindtreasures.com

Blind Treasures
Phone: 804-726-8900
E-Mail: sa...@blindtreasures.com