Hi Nicol,
A torrent is a type of peer to peer software. In other words torrent programs are used to share software, music, photos or whatever between two or more computers. Instead of downloading the content from a web site you download the content from one or more computers. Torrent sites host *.torrent files that is like a directory of computers known to contain the content you are looking for.Simply download a torrent file, open it in your favorite torrent client, and let it go.

Nicol wrote:
Hi all
This is something new I have came across while surfing the internet.
The explanation of a torrent that  I find on the web is a  program that
downloads stuff.
How does torrents work and is torrents used by blind gamers?