Hi Charles,
Oh, that could get interesting. I'm not sure I would want to be him when his wife to be finds out about all of the women he as been involved with in the first game. After all, our super stud gets to do the bed room tango with 11 women in a week. That's more than enough to have his wife kill him let alone adding to it by creating a sequel game. Lol!

Charles Rivard wrote:
Maybe you'll remember next week that it was last week? Hmm. The sequel could be called "this week"? It would always be a game that is with the times, because it isn't "last week", which was a week ago, but it is this "this week", regardless of what week it is.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.