well, there are a few differences. usually a pacmate games dev gets into the fs keyboard driver to tell it to watch for when you press different keys and I have douts if it'll work with a pocket pc, but braille soft provides most of their games as ppc versions. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 11:06 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] games for pacmate

Hi,

Will the games for the acmate work and be playable on a pocket pc device running the latest mobilespeak pocket?

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337