To: "gamers" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 3:25 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] JUDGEMENT DAY

Hello All
I really like judgement day.
In the beginning I battled a lot to win the game, but after playing it a few
times, I manage to beat it.
I have won 2 trophies so far.
The tenderfoot and the marksman trophy.
What must I do to win bonus games?
I am a little disappointed in the sounds that plays when you lose the game.
I expected commander athiar to say something to the crew such as:
"aha, what did I told you? You will lose!"
or something similar