To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 10:06 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] today games yesterday games

the thing that i have notice is today games are not as easy for a blind person to play. yesterday games are easy for a blind person to play. let me explain this. for an exsample in the mortal kombat games for you have to go through the konquest mode and the krytpe to unlock different kind of stuff. in the wrestling games you have to go throuugh the story season mode to earn money to unlock different stuff. with the mortal kombat games from the past the only thing to do to unlock different stuff is to do button codes. and with the wrestling games you didn't have to go through a story mode you just went through a tournament mode. in the today wrestling games you got to readd some messages to select things and if i can't read it then it does me no good. that is why i will be playing old fighting games because the sound efects that a blind person can tell somewhat his character and the computer is doing. the football games are the same way to. i will play audio games more then i will play my old games that i have on my computer on my super nes emulater. since people on this list have told me that they will help me with the menus on the games i need help with i will be looking for help soon.